We recognize and appreciate that there are a number of qualified immigration attorneys out there. The question, then, becomes what distinguishes our particular firm from any other one out there? For one thing, all we practice is immigration law. The fact of the matter is that immigration is an extremely complicated field where new developments arise on a daily basis. The only way to keep abreast of the latest developments and maintain the highest level of excellence is to practice immigration law exclusively. Other firms say that they do immigration law but they do not practice to the extent or level that we do. Consider also the following:
SUPERIOR, EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS
- Each attorney of ours has been practicing immigration law for more than fifteen years.
- We do not handle other matters or cases other than immigration and criminal cases. As such, we are well known and carry an excellent reputation both locally and nationally.
- Our style, our approach is not ego-driven. It is about doing what is best for you. We invite you to explore the depth and breadth of our blog and articles. You will see that we provide solid attorney-authored content that is immigration specific and centered around common problems and questions.
- When you hire us, you will have a clear understanding of what your situation is, what we are attempting to do, and what is legally possible. We will explain everything to you in plain English so that you are not in the dark about what is going on with your case.
OFFICE LOCATION AND CONVENIENCE
- Our firm is located in Central New Jersey. We are in close proximity to both the Newark and Mount Laurel Offices, and appear frequently at both.
- We are easily accessible via the Garden State Parkway (exit 132) as well as by train (Metropark Train Station). If you live in South Jersey, it will take you less than half the time to reach us than it would to New York or even Newark.
- Our lot has ample parking. Why travel to Newark and then have to worry about parking?
- We return all phone calls within 24 hours or less.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments upon request.
- We are fully staffed, in addition to having a former USCIS officer as a consultant to our team. Other practitioners simply do not have the manpower or fluency with procedures that are necessary to handle the caseload that breaking developments like Executive Action can bring.