Mount Laurel Immigration Field Office
If you have an immigration interview scheduled in New Jersey, it will be scheduled at either one of the two offices, depending on where you live. There are two District Offices in New Jersey. There is the main District Office located in Newark, New Jersey, and there is a sub-office located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.
Some Facts About The Mount Laurel Field Office
- Field Office Director: Ya-Mei Chen
- District Director: John Thompson
- Physical and Mailing Address: 530 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
Mount Laurel services the following counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean and Salem. If you live in South Jersey, your interview will be most likely be scheduled here. Citizenship Interviews and Adjustment of Status Interviews are conducted on the same floor, as there is only one floor. We recommend you keep in mind the following tips:
- Because this is a smaller office, interviews start promptly. It is extremely important to get the office on time. If you are late, your case may be rescheduled or worse, denied for failing to appear.
- The USCIS office is located in a business complex, so there is ample parking.
- A person cannot just go the Immigration Office without a previously scheduled interview appointment or an INFOPASS appointment. INFOPASS Appointments are scheduled online with the USCIS.gov website.
- Mount Laurel also conducts Naturalization Ceremonies the same day of the interview if you pass the test and are recommended for approval.
- Just as with Newark, you are allowed to have an attorney present during your interview. The attorney must present a G-28, Entry of Appearance of Attorney or Representative, to the Immigration Services Officer (ISO).