We recognize and appreciate that there are a number of qualified immigration attorneys out there. The question, then, becomes what distinguishes our particular firm from any other one out there? For one thing, all we practice is immigration law. The fact of the matter is that immigration is an extremely complicated field where new developments arise on a daily basis. We believe that the best way to keep current with the latest developments and maintain the highest level of excellence is to practice immigration law exclusively. And we are proud to say that we have done so for more than two decades. Consider also the following:
- The principal attorneys have been practicing immigration law for more than twenty-five years each.
- We do not handle other matters or cases other than immigration. As such, we are able to keep abreast of the latest policy changes, legislation, and court decisions that may affect your case.
- Our style, our approach is not ego-driven. It is about doing what is best for you. We invite you to explore the depth and breadth of our blogs and informative articles. You will see that we provide solid attorney-authored content that is immigration specific and centered around common problems and questions.
- When you hire us, you will have a clear understanding of what your situation is, what we are attempting to do, and what is legally possible. We will explain everything to you in plain English so that you are not in the dark about what is going on with your case.
Office Location And Convenience
- Our firm is located in Central New Jersey. We are in close proximity to both the Newark and Mount Laurel Offices, and appear frequently at both.
- We are easily accessible via the Garden State Parkway (exit 132) as well as by train (Metropark Train Station). If you live in South Jersey, it will take you less than half the time to reach us than it would to New York or even Newark.
- Our lot has ample parking. Why travel to Newark and then have to worry about parking?
- We return all phone calls within 48 hours.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments upon request.
- We are fully staffed and have a network of professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
- Our staff speaks Spanish, Gujarati And Turkish.
Related Articles: Do I Need An Immigration Attorney? | Choosing A NJ Immigration Office