Middlesex County Immigration Lawyers
New Jersey Immigration and Visa Lawyers
At the Edison, New Jersey, Lee & Garasia, LLC, we are fully committed to providing superior immigration legal counsel. Since 1998, we have helped people locally, nationally, and internationally address and meet their U.S. immigration needs.
We concentrate our practice in the areas of:
- Citizenship and Green Cards (Permanent Residency Cases): A major part of our practice is representing individuals in their dream to become either United States Citizens or Permanent Residents. Our legal services include not only professional preparation of all the necessary forms but also personal appearance and representation at interviews.
- Family Immigration: We file family-based petitions for relatives including spouses, parents, children, and siblings. We have extensive and advanced experience dealing with cases both domestically with USCIS as well as internationally with all the American consulates throughout the world.
- Deportation and Detention Cases: If you or someone you know has been detained by the Department of Homeland Security or summoned to appear in Immigration Court, our attorneys can assist in negotiating your release, lowering your bond, and most importantly, helping you to stay here. If you are detained in New Jersey, our firm can make arrangements to visit you.
- Criminal Defense for Immigrants and Nonimmigrants: We are experienced in both the criminal and immigration court systems and understand how to create an effective strategy for your defense. We can also help you or your criminal defense attorney to understand and appreciate the immigration consequences of criminal convictions and pleas. Additionally, we also handle Post-Conviction Relief applications for individuals who have convictions in New Jersey who were not properly counseled as to their deportability exposure.
- Employment-based cases: Our firm represents companies and individuals in filing H-1B, L-1, PERM, and I-140 applications.
- Motions to Reopen and Appeals: If your case has been denied or closed out, we may be able to get it restored and preserve your original filing date, saving you years of additional waiting. If you have been deported in absentia, we may be able to help you reopen your case, and rescind the deportation or removal order.
- Waivers: We handle and prepare all types of immigration waiver applications including self-petitions under the Violence Against Women Act, I-751 waivers, I-212 applications, 212(h) waivers, and 212(i) waivers. We can also assist eligible individuals in preparing provisional stateside waiver requests under the new process scheduled to go into effect March 4, 2013.
- Child Status Protection Act cases: Your child or relatives’ child may be protected under this special law. We have extensive experience in helping many people over 21 years old immigrate here through application of this law.
- Green Cards for Athletes: Our firm works with athletes from all sports and specializes in cases involving Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) fighters. We have represented and counseled UFC, PRIDE, ADCC, and Mundial veterans and champions.
Contact Our Middlesex County Immigration Attorneys Today
Please feel free to contact our firm by filling out a short contact form or by calling 732-516-1717 or 888-404-5876. Our fees are fixed, affordable, and reasonable. Our office is located just minutes away from the Metropark Station and the Menlo Park Mall.