Lee & Garasia, LLC
Se Habla Espanol
Tel: 732-516-1717
Toll Free: 888-404-5876
Experience, Accessibility, and Excellence
for Over 20 Years
“When it comes to immigration, I go to Paris and Angie–and trust me, I know a lot of lawyers all over the world.”–Renzo Gracie, Brazilian Jiujitsu and MMA Legend 
Read More
“Lee and Garasia are excellent lawyers, punctual and professional. They are dedicated to going above and beyond the usual level of service to meet your client’s needs. Their staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and polite. I would highly… recommend this firm to anyone.”
Read More
“I would definitely recommend Mr.Lee and Garasia as an immigration attorney because they did a great job with my case i.e. of Adjustment of Status (i-485). Mr. Lee helped us in each and every detailed information and prepared to the best of it. It was all well done and would like to appreciate.”
Read More
“I would like to thank my lawyer Mr Lee & Garasia and the staff for all immense help and patience throughout this entire process, I really appreciate your constant attention to my case, as well to my questions and my concerns. You’ve really made this process much more comprehensive to me, which I greatly appreciate.”
Read More
“Mr. Lee and Ms. Garasia did a great job with my renewal of my permanent residence application. They help prepare the paperwork with such a great attention to details and accuracy. I will recommend the law firm every time.”
Read More
“Mr. Lee did a great job with the renewal of my permanent residence application. My case was very time sensitive and they worked really fast on my case with great detail and accuracy. I will recommend the law firm every time.”
Read More
“I would recommend Attorney Paris Lee for anybody who needs immigration consultation. Mr. Lee is THE lawyer who respects and cares clients. Mr. Lee is professional and honest. Bottom line, preparation for the results and NO BS!”
Read More
“Stalin – Lee did a wonderful job, Got my wife her visa in one year. He is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for all your immigration needs.”
Read More
“Hello. I appoint him as my immigration lawyer and that way he solved my cases was truly amazing. He was so honest and knowledgeable for his work. He solved my all family immigration issues and because of his effort we were able to get done our immigration work done successful. Thank you lee and garasia.”
Read More
“Lee & Garasia stand for accountability and responsibility. They are reliable, honest and are always constructively looking for a solution. A big thanks :)”
Read More

Edison Immigration Appeal Attorneys

Experienced New Jersey Immigration Law Attorneys You Can Trust

Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world. Problems do arise. Even if you have filed a case by yourself but have now encountered difficulty, or worse — a denial — from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or an American consulate, we may be able to help you. For more than 14 years, we have helped clients to reopen their cases, file appeals, waivers, and motions to reconsider. If you find yourself having to file one of these things, you do not want to take chances. Preparation of motions and appeals with immigration is highly technical and complex. Any procedural mistake could be disastrous, potentially resulting in your case being denied for good and in some cases, losing your “priority” filing date forever. At Lee & Garasia, LLC, we will carefully analyze the facts and circumstances of your case and use our understanding of the law to craft an argument that is compelling, persuasive, and relevant.

Motions to Reopen and Motions to Reinstate

At our firm, we regularly handle a large number of cases where immigration has decided to close out a case due to abandonment and/or insufficient evidence. This may happen, for example, if the petitioner moves and fails to update his/her address. USCIS may send out a Request for Evidence to the old address; if the Petitioner does not receive it and reply, the case may be denied. Depending on your individual circumstances, we may be able to get your case restored without you having to re-file. If the motion is granted, you will be able to keep the original filing date.

Our firm also handles Motions to Reinstate under the Family Sponsor Immigration Act of 2002. If the Petitioner passes away while an immigration case is still pending for a relative, the case normally is discontinued. However, under certain circumstances, we may be able to get the case reinstated and have another family member substitute for the original petitioner/sponsor so that the case may continue.

We also handle Motions to Reopen with the Immigration Court, or Executive Office for Immigration Review. It is not uncommon for an individual who has been ordered deported, to not leave the United States, for whatever reason. Sometimes, individuals may not even realize that they have been ordered deported “in absentia” by a judge. Many of these people have gone on to marry, start families, and establish substantial equities here within the United States notwithstanding their immigration status. In some cases, our office may be able to reopen or rescind a deportation order, whether it is due to changed country circumstances, a new family petition by a qualifying relative, or lack of notice to attend court. Our attorneys will carefully analyze the facts and circumstances of your particular case and help you to determine whether such a motion is feasible.

Immigration Appeals

If you have filed an I-130 petition for an alien relative and USCIS has denied the case, we may be able to appeal your matter to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). Similarly, if an Immigration Judge has ruled adversely against or denied your deportation court case, we can represent you during your appeal to the BIA. When you come to our firm, we will carefully evaluate your situation, honestly assess and discuss with you the likelihood of success, and extensively prepare the strongest legal brief possible.

Contact Our Edison Immigration Appeal Lawyers

Please contact our firm online or by calling 732-516-1717 or 888-404-5876 for further information on how we can help you.